Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
The Crystal Skull

• Due to current Indiana Jones movie there was much curiosity about crystal skulls.

My first encounter which has a crystal skull was at July of 1989. At that time I used to be associated with a metaphysical study group coupled with just returned from the month of checking Aboriginal way of life around australia.

Through the monthly meeting of our own group, among the leaders mentioned to me that she a group going to Indianapolis these week to find out the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately explained to me the skull ended up carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every single way and that this particular skull ended up found in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was then 16 years.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, as well as Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It gave the impression of the perfect possibility to learn a new challenge, who knows where this could lead?

Paying attention to the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It appears the skull ended up present in a Mayan pyramid after having been left there 100's of years previous. Legends abound , but no person can tell where it originated from or what age it can be. Many legends apparently point to it being made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It it was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish can be found, right down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that when she first think it is , the skull was cloudier in comparison to it's present state, it turned out now really clear!

It was priced at over 18 million dollars, and yes it seemed to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would see the future, while others experienced alien encounters and past lives. It was a classic masterpiece, unlike anything I needed seen before.
    To get more information about crystal skulls you can check the best web page: click for more